Setting the time
- Pull the crown out to the first click.
- Turn the crown to adjust the hour and minute hands.
- Press the crown back to the normal position after setting the time.
Control of the chronograph
This 3-sheet chronograph can measure and display the time up to 11 hours/59 minutes (at 2 beats per second). The second hand at the 6 o'clock position has two functions:
- He is the second hand of the standard watch and
- the chronograph second hand. In timing mode, the normal 6 o'clock second hand also serves as the chronograph second hand.
- To take the time with the chronograph, press push-piece B. All the chronograph hands move to the zero position.
- Press push-piece A to start the timing
- Press push-piece A again to stop the timing
- Press push-piece B to reset the chronograph.
All hands of the chronograph return to the zero position.
If the chronograph stopwatch function is not used for 60 minutes, the 6 o'clock hand returns to the normal second hand function.
reading the chronograph
The stopped time will be read on the chronograph in the following order:
- HOURS (up to 12 hours) on the 9 o'clock auxiliary dial
- MINUTES (up to 60 minutes) on the 3 o'clock auxiliary dial
- SECONDS on the 6 o'clock auxiliary dial for normal and chronograph time