Bulova CURV - Watches for men and women
Bulova CURV: The world's first chronograph with a curved movementA world first in 2016 was the introduction of the Bulova CURV: The world's first chronograph with curved movement! Now Bulova expands the collection with the CURV Progressive Sport bracelet with a new technical aesthetic, courageous and sporty: Driven by Bulova's patented high performance quartz movement with 262 kHz oscillation frequency for exceptional precision, the new models feature brushed bracelets with striking open-work elements read more
CURV ... The world's first chronograph with a curved movement
Bulova has reinvented the concept of the clock. CURV embodies the perfect harmony of avant-garde thinking, master craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology - characteristics that have characterised Bulova's creative work since 1875. The new CURV chronograph movement, built from the inside to the outside, is a miracle of refined technology and the result of years of work. Once again, Bulova has set a historic milestone in watchmaking with his masterly skills.
- Slim, ergonomic design that adapts to the wrist.
- Slim case as never before possible with a chronograph
- Exclusive, high-performance quartz technology with 262 kHz oscillation frequency for maximum precision - eight times higher than conventional watches
- Chronograph function with five hands in a striking range of elegant and sporty styles
- sapphire crystal
- Selected models with case back and glass dials, titanium/stainless steel case dials and leather or rubber strap
- Water resistant up to 30 meters
Setting the time
- Pull the crown out to the first click.
- Turn the crown to adjust the hour and minute hands.
- Press the crown back to the normal position after setting the time.
Control of the chronograph
This 3-sheet chronograph can measure and display the time up to 11 hours/59 minutes (at 2 beats per second). The second hand at the 6 o'clock position has two functions:
- He is the second hand of the standard watch and
- the chronograph second hand. In timing mode, the normal 6 o'clock second hand also serves as the chronograph second hand.
- To take the time with the chronograph, press push-piece B. All the chronograph hands move to the zero position.
- Press push-piece A to start the timing
- Press push-piece A again to stop the timing
- Press push-piece B to reset the chronograph.
All hands of the chronograph return to the zero position.
If the chronograph stopwatch function is not used for 60 minutes, the 6 o'clock hand returns to the normal second hand function.
reading the chronograph
The stopped time will be read on the chronograph in the following order:
- HOURS (up to 12 hours) on the 9 o'clock auxiliary dial
- MINUTES (up to 60 minutes) on the 3 o'clock auxiliary dial
- SECONDS on the 6 o'clock auxiliary dial for normal and chronograph time