Control of the chronograph
This 3-sheet chronograph with integrated stopwatch can measure and display time up to 11 hours/59 minutes/59 seconds and can measure in 1/20th second increments. To conserve battery power, the 1/20th second hand moves continuously for 30 seconds after starting and then stops at zero.
- press push-piece A to start timing.
- Press push-piece A again to stop the timing.
- Press button B to reset the chronograph. All the chronograph hands will return to the zero position.
reading the chronograph
- Minute counter (on 9 o'clock auxiliary dial)
- 1/20ths of a second display measures up to 1/20th of a second (on 3 o'clock auxiliary dial).
- Normal second hand
- second hand of the chronograph
- Inside rotating bezel (crown turns the inner dial ring that measures the elapsed time).
- Pull out the crown to set the time and date (to set the time to the first click position, to set the date to the second click position). When finished, return the crown to the normal position by pressing it twice)